Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ready for an adventure?

Those of you who know me long enough know that I keep ranting about the fact that there are far too many technicians in SL and not enough who actually breath some atmosphere and life into our SL- well- I found someone who is both- a brilliant technician, precision builder and obviously someone with a lot of fantasy, feeling, sensuality and a sense for asventure and play- amazing!! Well- it's a team behind the SIM and they all seem to be very enthusiastic and spirited.
Take your loved one or a friend- or be a dare devil and make the trip on your own- go to Conundrum and look for the train ride- wow!!! I have done it and I will do it again- it is beautiful- amazing- scary-romantic and stunning!
I do not want to say too much- you have to find out yourself- but this train takes you through numerous scenarios and the love for detail- the perfection- and sometimes a bit of cheekiness is just amazing. Don't miss it.
After the ride explore the sim and the lovely stores- and it seems there is a lot more to see- I have to find out myself.
Look for Conundrum or IM me and I will send you the LM! Have fun!
And- thank you, Ayjay Carpenter for this beautiful detail in SL and Amythe Moonlight-Writer for this amazing SIM!

1 comment: