Friday, November 15, 2013

I have to apologize- I have neglected this- and so many things have happened here.
My resolution is to revive the blog- and to get you all involved- I would like to hear your opinions.
For today- hummmn- I am not at my best-I f I am honest- I am lost.
I think most of us had this experience at one stage in here- Captain and I have split up- no no no- nothing happened- I love him- very much- and he loves me- but here comes the catch- and probably the trigger for discussions- should we be happy with what we have in here- or are we allowing our RL feelings, circumstances and so on to interfere?

In my case they do. It is all very real and Captain's circumstances will never allow to share more than we do right now. Today I feel heartbroken- but I have decided to revive this Blog.I would love your thoughts- what do our emotions do with us in here? Is it all an illusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment