Sunday, June 24, 2012

Those of you who know me for a while will also know that I have my spiritual moments.
I am certainly not what could be called religious- but I am certainly a believer.
here in Inverness I have found a genuine community of lovely people who attend their church service at the little High Church every Sunday.
Pastor Laura (exactly Lauraclaire Benelli) delivers an extraordinary experience- it is not some fake service- it is real in lines with the High Church of Scotland. The sermons she reads every Sunday never fail to touch me and inspire me to think.
I have chatted with Laura for a long time yesterday and I do not really want to go into the details- but Laura is one genuine and warm hearted person who has the right background to do this job- and she is doing it so well.
So if ever you have an event that would benefit from a spiritual blessing- this is a place I would recommend- also bearing in mind that Brody Castle is right next to the Church- what a setting for a wedding!

As for Miss Ayla- I will do what I usually do on a Sunday and retire to my platform- until it is time to walk the RL dog and then go to church- at 10 am SL time. Join me if you like:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment