Saturday, June 30, 2012

"I have a new little friend on Blue- well- actually three. I have not introduced them to Higgins yet. " Miss Ayla smiled- it was one of those days- busy yes- over busy- lots of people wanting to talk- great- and still feeling lonely. It doesn't happen too often- but it happens.
In this mood Miss Ayla stumbled about this cute little fellow in a texture store- and fell in love- instantly.
So now he and two of his friends are having a good home on Blue now and Miss Ayla smiles- for a while at least.
Saturdays are strange days anyway- yes- time off work- but chores at home- and the weekly shop. Miss Ayla giggles- not that the grocery shopping is a great pleasure- certainly not where I live but it occurs to me that I am in SL far too much- I keep seeing avatars. Today e.g.- I am sure it was Slowly who directed a small and rather timid looking little fellow with a huge- and I mean hugely piled up shopping trolley through the aisles- and she kept piling on more and more stuff. It cost me 15 minutes- just watching- holding my breath expecting the load to fall off- or the trolley collapse- or the little guy- but it went all well- as far as I could see. - And Percy I see every weekend - but instead of Kim he drags a bunch of young kids behind him and looks rather stressed- so that somehow disturbs my picture. Well- I am a bit worried- the boundaries are obviously getting slightly blurry- mmmmh- I might try a TP to the office on Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment