Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I know- I should.......


..as I promised add my onion tarte recipe- but I am not in the mood.
I will probably send it in a notecard- or- in the next entry- tonight I think I have to deal with emotions. Hurt, betrayal, loss......
I am at an age where yiy have been there, done that, have the t-shirt- but when it happens again- it is not less painful- maybe even worse because you thinnk that this time you chose your friends wisely- and you waited a fair bit before you opened up.Wrong- you are never safe.
Miss Ayla turned to Higgins and petted his big head. "I know why I prefer you" she thought.
A lot of things to consider- is it worth bending over backwords to please other people and to create an environment- or should I just retire from it all and have a lovely private life with the Captain? Come out of our enclosure whenever we feel like and build to our hearts contempt? Or finally explore our private side? On the other hand- there are some really nice people that come together regularly on a casual and relaxed basis- and for them it is sure worth. Miss Ayla shook her head. " I have to wait for the Captain" she thought. It needs to be talked over.Yes- it is a beautiful sim- but at the end of the day- the people who use it are the ones who breath the life into it.
Does friendship always have to hurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment